The firm is a Top 20 practice with offices based across London and nationally
The client portfolio is varied and interesting, and although not sector specific, spans leisure & hospitality, construction & property, charity and financial services.
* Providing expert specialised advisory services for the firm's portfolio.
* Liaising with the VAT Director and Partners, ensuring all clients VAT issued are managed correctly.
* Working with the wider business, providing technical support to teams and more junior staff.
* Developing the firm's VAT practice, including involvement in the recruitment and development of new starters.
* Identifying opportunities to develop new and existing clients
* Able to work autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions or for help when needed.
* Practical experience applying up to date knowledge of VAT issues in either a Practice environment or HMRC
* CTA or ATII qualified, or with relevant experience and strong technical understanding
* Good communicator and confident working with clients and senior colleagues alike
* Enthusiastic and driven
* Top 20 accountancy practice
* A 'blank page' for you to write your own career path
* Broad and varied client portfolio
* 100% advisory
* Competitive salary
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for more information