Our client who is a leading global tax firm is currently looking to appoint a Tax Director in their Corporate Tax team based in Scotland.
- Leading, developing and maintaining client relationships alongside other functions;
- Driving business development and taking a lead on marketing initiatives;
- Leading on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities;
- Leading large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions; and
- Providing detailed technical advice covering a range of UK and international tax issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Broad Tax knowledge
- Successful track record of business development through both internal and external activities
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.