Our client is a leading R&D practice based in Central London. With a growing client base they now require an R&D Tax Assistant Manager or Manager to join the busy team.
You will be primarily responsible for managing a growing portfolio of R&D Tax relief clients across a range of sectors.
* To develop and assist strategies for identifying additional R&D tax credit clients.
* Provide support to marketing and business development activities being run by R&D Director.
* To provide technical guidance to staff and resolve R&D tax credit technical queries.
* Assist with growing our offerings in relation to other R&D and creative sector incentives.
* To be the primary client contact on larger R&D claims whilst managing more junior staff to provide primary contact on smaller projects. Take lead in reengaging with clients to maintain the R&D credit pipeline.
* Be main day to day R&D team contact within the office for manager level and below, and able to manage questions and queries from senior team with support from the R&D Director.
* Degree qualified - IT, science or Engineering subjects are desireable
* ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification OR degree qualified with 1 years R&D Tax claim prep expereince
* Experience and understanding of R&D Tax credit scheme
* Management experience running a small team would be beneficial