This exciting quantitative trading company, based in central London, has a need for a qualified Tax Operations Specialist.
This is a newly created role to expand their Tax team in the London. Dealing with all aspects of Tax Operations.
Tax Ops Specialist
* Local FATCA/CRS requirements and lead on tax issues around client on-boarding.
* FTT & UK Stamp processes, including timely communication of potential changes to senior management and development and maintenance of processes relating to changes in these areas.
* VAT, management of PESM, preparation of reports and complex query support for Accounts Payable team.
* All aspects of corporation tax compliance.
* Internal advisory to UK office on tax matters; support provided to a variety of departments including Business, Legal, Operations and Finance as required and involves co-ordination between departments.
* Internal advisory to overseas offices on matters relating to European and other taxes.
* Working closely with the New York Tax team to ensure ongoing Business support.
* Develop and maintain documentation as tax law and regulations require.
* Other ad hoc projects including research of tax issues for new markets, changes in tax regulations and tax assurance work.
* 5 to 10 years' experience either in a tax or accounting tax role
* Qualified ACA or CTA
* Strong attention to detail
* Relevant professional qualifications
* Ability to undertake and lead projects