This hugely impressive London based asset manager, are searching for a Interim Head of Tax to run and grow their tax function.
Tax governance and risk:
* Review/oversight of the firms existing operations with respect to tax risk
* Responsibility for transfer pricing
* Liaise with regional offices on international tax matters as necessary
* Review and approve monthly tax calculations
* Review and approve tax calculations in annual accounts and liaise with external auditors
* Provide tax advice and input on existing and future operations
* Liaise with key internal stakeholders on tax matters, both at a corporate and fund level.
* Review legislation and regulatory pipeline and provide forward looking advice
* Work with product teams to provide tax input on new products
* Review and approve new products on behalf of Finance.
* Review new client agreements to ensure appropriate VAT treatment
* Assist with interpretation of VAT regulations
Regulatory, Accounting and Policy
* Review regulatory, accounting and policy changes
* Act as key point of contact for such matters.
Ad hoc work
* Ad hoc work and initiatives outside of direct Tax and VAT as required
* Provide Tax and VAT training and support to Finance and other areas of the business.