A Top 10 Accountancy Practice, based in Central London, is looking to recruit numerous Tax Advisers to join their tax team. The team is the largest Professional Services tax team in London and serves a wide variety of clients within the sector.
The roles will offer successful candidates the opportunity to broaden their knowledge, develop their technical skills and work with individuals who are known to be experts within this sector. Varied portfolios will be offered to successful applicants which will enatil maintaining client relationships, delivering tax reporting, advisory and compliance services for both international and UK clients. There is also the opportunity to progress up as soon as possible.
* Relevant Tax qualification
* Personal Tax compliance and advisory experience
* Able to build and maintain good client relationships
* Self-driven and resilient individuals who are able to prioritise and complete work within deadlines
* Previous experience of managing people
* Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
* Organised and punctual
* Support-providers and self-developers who push themselves to achieve their full potential
* Eager to develop and learn from others and fulfil your full potential
Candidates applying for this role should have relevant Practice experience and be available for immediate interview. If this is you then please apply online.