A global retailer with a huge e-commerce offering is currently recruiting for a VAT Analyst to support the team through their next phase of expansion. You will be based in their newly fitted central London offices, for an initial 6 month basis, with possibility for extension and permanency.
As the VAT Analyst, you will be working within the EMEA compliance team to:
* Prepare VAT and intrastate returns where necessary for the European entity
* Prepare and review month end accounts
* Take charge of VAT registrations across a number of jurisdictions
* Identify key areas for improvement within the VAT process
* Act as the point of contact for European compliance queries
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, with a proven track record across tax and be able to demonstrate prior experience of compliance across European jurisdictions.