Marks Sattin is currently working with one of the fastest expanding Top20 Practices in Yorkshire. They are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their growing teams.
The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. Will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm. On occasion may become involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
Qualifications and skills:
* ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
* Educated up to degree level or CTS.
* Previous experience of managing people.
* Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
* Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
* Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
* Project Management experience.
Experience and Background:
* Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients businesses.
* Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
* Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
* Ensure that the risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
* Support Partners in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
* Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideratrion.