A FTSE 250 Media company based in Central London is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Corporate Tax Manager to join their team. You will be primarily focusing on UK Corporate Tax issues, but will also be involved in key projects for the group with the Head of Tax and other members of the Finance team.
In this role, you will report directly into the Head of Tax and your responsibilities will include:
* Manage the half and full year tax reporting for the group, and also being the main contact for external auditors
* Preparing group tax forecast and the adjusted effective tax rate
* Preparing the bi-annual tax report, which will include keeping up to date with tax enquiries and audits
* Managing the UK tax compliance for the company, as well as preparing income tax returns
* Reviewing UK tax note disclosures in financial statements
* Taking on a business partnering role to deal with queries on transfer pricing and withholding taxes
* Project work working with the Head of Tax, which may include restructurings, acquisitions and disposals and inter-group financing
* Supporting the preparation and review of transfer pricing policy and documentation for the group
The ideal individual will be ACA/CTA Qualified with a very strong understanding of UK Corporation tax and some international tax issues would be advantageous. The client in question is open to considering individuals who are either looking to make a move straight from Practice, or if you have already made a move in-house and are looking to make their next move.
Please apply ASAP to be considered