M&A Tax Manager job in London requires a Corporate Tax Manager to work on M&A tax, Deals tax, transactions tax.
A unique opportunity to join a Tier A firm in their tax advisory function and work as part of a team on large corporate transactions. This is truly an excellent, career developing opportunity at a Tax Manager level, which will give you the tax and commercial exposure to then develop your career to Senior Manager level and beyond.
Joining a world renowned Practice your key responsibilities will include:
* Working very closely with, and supporting, Directors and Partners on client engagements and acting as a key point of contact within the firm for the client.
* Delivering on project focused work.
* Review work prepared by junior members of staff.
* Identify risk and technical matters.
* Recognising business development opportunities and participate in bids/proposals for new work.
To be successful in this position you will be ACA and/or CTA or the equivalent qualified with post qualified experience. You will have in depth, up to date knowledge of taxation and will have previous experience of dealing direct with clients and managing a client portfolio.
Seize this opportunity to develop your tax career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.