Outstanding mid tier firm firm specialising in Tax Advisory & Corporate restructuring need an R&D Tax Manager
Your new company
Outstanding mid tier firm firm specialising in Tax Advisory & Corporate restructuring need an R&D Tax Manager.
Your new role
Reporting into the Tax Director you will be responsible for;
* Prepare and review R&D claims, identify opportunities and approach targets in the local market;
* Scope, price and review each engagement. Offer advice to clients around R&D Tax Credits and how to best utilise these;
* Be able to brief junior staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, whilst supervising and controlling the completion of work;
* Deliver training to junior staff and cross departmentally in development of technical skills and identifying opportunities with both current clients and prospects;
* Liaise with the client throughout the year to ensure excellent customer service and also be attentive to additional services they may require;
* Research and assistance in the preparation of proposals for new work.
* Generating new business within the R & D sphere to expand client portfolio by attending networking and marketing events, presenting to prospective clients, speaking at seminars, gaining referrals and expanding network.
What you'll need to succeed
A proven track record in R&D tax ideally at a senior level with previous people management experience. High level of technical knowledge relating to R & D Tax reliefs. Relevant tax or technical qualification or qualified by experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.