A leading Financial Institution that works to support businesses that are trying to grow in developing countries, therefore creating more jobs in these areas - is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Manager to join their tax team.
Within this role, you will be heavily involved in transaction support:
* Providing advice and support to the legal and investment teams to make sure that the firm is managing tax efficiently in relation to structuring investment funds, corporate lending and equity investments and divestment's
* Working with the investment teams to make sure that tax and tax risks are correctly included in transaction models and investment proposals
* Working alongside the legal teams on providing tax input into the legal drafts of transaction docs
* Working with the external tax advisers in relation to transactions
Alongside this, you will be responsible for supporting the senior member the team on developing the companies tax policy, the tax operations and compliance work:
* Tracking international tax initiatives including OECD BEPS and the impact this will have on the firm and the investing companies
* Working with government departments and tax authorities on tax and regulatory policies and how these could be improved in certain countries
* Advising on the companies tax position by monitoring changes in tax laws and developments in international tax transparency
* Providing tax advice to the operations team as required.
This would be ideal for an individual currently working with international tax/M&A looking to make their first move in-house.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.