Our client is a internationally focussed USA based national CPA firm. With their international tax team headquartered out of Troy, Michigan and further offices in Houston, Miami, Zurich and London they consider themselves as a leading international tax firm who compete extensively with Big 4 firms for client engagements. Their international tax practice is focused on assisting the needs of corporate clients, high net worth individuals and expatriates with foreign interests.
Due to the upcoming retirement of one of their International Tax Principles they now seek to hire an international tax senior or manager who seeks a long term opportunity to start on the path to partnership. With a 30 staff international tax group this opportunity presents the right individual with the opportunity to join this firm in a time of rapid growth and new initiatives.
- FACTA consulting and compliance
- IC-DISC consulting and compliance
- Assisting foreign-based companies establish business operations in the U.S.
- Assisting U.S.-based businesses establish operations in foreign jurisdictions
- Working with foreign entities investing in the U.S. (real estate and other assets)
- Assisting U.S. and foreign investors with joint ventures
This firm is seeking an ambitious CPA with 4+years’ experience in a public accounting or law firm environment. You will have strong technical skills alongside a desire to continuously develop your skills set.
The salary and benefits on offer are highly competitive. There is also a revenue generated linked commission structure.