Our client, an international managed services provider, is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join their head office in the St. Albans area. This is a good opportunity for someone with UK corporate tax knowledge with an ability to prepare tax computations. It will also offer the opportunity to be involved in transactions, assess risk, due diligence, and international tax projects.
* Prepare UK corporation tax computations;
* Ad hoc involvement in VAT and employment tax;
* Preparation of year-end group tax numbers under IFRS for the consolidated accounts, including liaising with external auditors and overseas tax advisors;
* Managing the group's quarterly tax instalments payments;
* Assisting with the group's SAO compliance work, including documentation and testing of processes and controls.
* Support Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders from a tax perspective;
* Monitoring the group's debt cap status;
* Assisting with Country by Country Reporting requirements;
* Assist the Head of Tax with projects (i.e. BEPS, acquisitions, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues).
* ACA, ACCA, CTA qualified (or equivalent experience);
* UK corporate tax experience;
* Appreciation of VAT, employment taxes and able to assist on an ad hoc basis;
* Proactive, positive attitude, and a willingness to find answers on queries not immediately known;
* Able to work in conjuntion with other teams and autonomously as required;
* Ability to self-prioritise and adjust to projects as they arise.