An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a global leading tax firm in Manchester. Our client is a leading Corporate Tax specialist and due to extensive growth are looking to expand their team. The successful candidate will be working as a member of the client service team to provide Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory services.
- Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
- Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas.
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Ability to build client relationships
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.