Our client who is a leading global tax firm is currently looking to appoint a R&D Assistant Manager in their Innovation Reliefs and Incentives team in London.
- Work with the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare R&D tax relief claims and Patent Box claims
- Advise client technical specialist on the application of the R&D guidelines to their work
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Science or technical degree to 2.1 level
- Excellent communication skills in a range of situations with internal team members and senior staff at the client.
- The ability to deal with technical and finance staff on a one to one to basis, conducting structured discussions.
- Ability to guide and provide constructive guidance to junior grades
Experience and Background
- Experience of working in industrial product or process development
- Project management experience
- Wider interest in R&D and technology development
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.