This is a newly created position in this fast growing business where no two days will be the same. As part of a large global Indirect Tax team, you’ll be working on developing compliance solutions from a technology perspective. You’ll need to have the mindset to take responsibility for your own work, and work well as part of a success driven environment. You’ll need a good mix of VAT compliance experience from a technology perspective.
Responsibilities will include:
· Identifying, documenting and prioritising VAT compliance technology requirements;
· Reviewing business requirement documents and other related documents;
· Discussing, agreeing and explaining requirements to other teams;
· Working with technology teams within and outside Tax to develop, test, refine and implement requirements on a timely basis;
· Maintaining, updating and further developing solutions post-implementation, in conjunction with technology teams outside Tax, as needed;
· Providing support and advice to the VAT compliance colleagues in all aspects of technology, including for audits and other projects;
· Acting as point of contact between the VAT compliance team and colleagues in technical teams outside Tax (Tax Tech, Fin Tech, Tax Engine, etc).
Technology and automation of Indirect Tax compliance is an area that will continue to grow, and if you have the energy and commitment to make a real difference in a complex global business, then this could be for you.