These are roles within one of the largest global in-house Indirect Tax teams in existence. The company is hugely complex from a VAT perspective – and an amazing place to develop VAT compliance expertise across a number of different jurisdictions.
The roles sit within the EMEA Indirect Tax compliance team and your responsibilities would be as follows:
• Prepare and submit European VAT returns
• Prepare and submit EU Intrastat returns as necessary
• To assist with queries from the business
• Audit support, data analysis and similar
• Business and Accounting Team Support including supporting existing groups such as Finance Operations and Accounting
• Lead cross functional projects and process improvements
• Support business growth and on boarding of new companies and entities
If Indirect Tax compliance is your area of expertise, you won’t find a better place to develop your career. You’ll need to be able to operate well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and being able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.