This global accountancy firm has an exciting opportunity for either an Assistant Manager or Manager to join its thriving M&A tax practice to be based in Leeds or Newcastle. With significant promotion opportunities for the right candidate and the chance to work on a high calibre client base this opportunity would suit someone who is ambitious and driven with both strong technical and client facing skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Day to day project lead on a variety of transactions to include vendor due diligence and purchaser due diligence;
• You will co-ordinate input from the other tax service lines to prepare the completed tax report;
• Liaise with the Transaction Services team to co-ordinate tax input within the wider timetable;
• Participate in client calls and meetings including providing support for bidder calls;
• Assist in the design of client acquisition structures or pre sale/acquisition reorganisations where required;
• Assist with marketing activities for the M&A tax team.
Ideally you will be ACA and / or CTA qualified with prior M&A tax experience gained in practice. You should also have strong communication skills and be a self starter.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.