This global accountancy firm has an exciting opportunity for either an Assistant Manager or Manager to join its thriving international tax practice based in Leeds. With significant promotion opportunities for the right candidate and the chance to work on a high calibre client base this opportunity would suit someone who is ambitious and driven with both strong technical and client facing skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Day to day management of a portfolio of international clients;
• Relationship management with key UK and International contacts;
• Communication, marketing and delivery of UK corporation tax opportunities to client contacts;
• Managing a team of individuals to deliver UK corporation tax compliance services to a varied portfolio of international clients;
• Delivery and management of international tax advisory projects, including international restructuring and refinancing, transfer pricing and M&A projects working alongside subject matter specialists;
• Managing and overseeing compliance and advisory projects, with regards to managing client and statutory deadlines, billing requirements and delegating effectively to both UK and overseas teams.
Ideally you will be ACA and / or CTA qualified with prior international tax experience gained in practice. You should also have strong communication skills and be a self starter.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.