A Top 10 accounting practice is looking for a new Private Client Executive to join their growing team in London. This role will suit a Tax Senior/Assistant Manager with experience in personal tax. The firm prides itself on its friendly and supportive atmosphere, and has a lot of ambition for growth and the future. This role offers challenging, rewarding work with a diverse client base, with a focus on a healthy work-life balance, and has a generous remunerations package to boot.
If you are passionate about your work and possess a strong professional background, this is the company for you.
• Manage all aspects of tax compliance for a portfolio of straightforward clients
• Calculate tax liabilities and ensure that tax payments are correct and made on time
• Maintain an up to date client status schedule
• Monitor WIP, prepare fee proposals for consideration by partners/managers, and chase debts
• Assist in dealing with HMRC correspondence and client queries including obtaining relevant or requested information
• Liaise with senior team members to regularly communicate progress of work
• Continue to develop an awareness of UK taxation and accounting matters
• Assist with general administrative duties
• Studying towards a tax qualification (ATT/CTA or equivalent)
• Basic technical and analytical skills
• Team worker / people management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Proven planning and prioritising skills
• Able to meet deadlines, multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
• Familiar with CCH/Sectax advantageous
• Competent at using MS Office; Word and Excel
Apply now through etaxjobs to learn more.