A great opportunity to join a large team of Trade & Customs specialists, based out of London but working with clients across the whole of the UK and beyond. Within the team they have deep specialists in areas such as valuation, classification, origin and suspension /reliefs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
• Providing high quality advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
• Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing relationships with clients
• Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients
• Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
• Leading and managing large client projects
• Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
• Advising on technical issues
• Developing and managing more junior members of the team
To apply you will need to demonstrate technical capability and ideally have a track record in Customs and International Trade consultancy working at a senior level gained in an advisory firm. Please get in contact for further details.