A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing a Private Client Manager to join the compliance team in their Northampton office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team responsible for producing tax returns to agreed service standard and be able to work effectively to review their performance and aid professional development
• Using your technical strength to review and supervise complex work and provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues, both proactively and reactively.
• Take active involvement in department and team meetings, driving efficiencies and proactively taking responsibility in the wider success of the firm.
• Developing an internal network and building a detailed understanding of client expectations, delivering excellent client service within the team.
• Utilising a strong understanding of the full range of the firm’s services to identify new Tax Planning/Advisory opportunities and cross-sell accordingly.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Strong technical tax expertise
• An affinity for relationship management and also for generating new client opportunities
• Ideally ATT/CTA/ACA/CA qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience of delivering tax compliance services
• Experience managing a team
• Technically strong - able to undertake advisory work where necessary
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.