A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing a Private Client Executive to join the compliance team in their Northampton office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a client portfolio and building good rapport with the client to gain a clear understanding of needs and expectations
• Taking responsibility for client relationship management, predominantly over the telephone in addition to face-to-face contact
• Providing support to clients in the provision of tax returns
• Liaising with the client service team to ensure synergy and cohesion
• Preparing and finalising accurate and timely tax return work for review
• Liaising with other service lines to take responsibility for the collection of personal tax information
• Production of client reports for Manager review
• Usage and understanding of legislation appropriately to aid in relevant areas of work
• Delegate to junior staff and seek advice from senior management when necessary
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Strong technical tax expertise
• An affinity for relationship management and also for generating new client opportunities
• Ideally ATT/CTA/ACA/CA qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience of delivering tax compliance services
• Ability to prioritise, supervise and develop junior staff.
• Technically strong - able to undertake advisory work where necessary
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.