Do you want to work for a leading accounting practice firm in an environment where you can achieve your potential and take your career to new heights?
A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing a Private Client Assistant Manager to join the growing Entrepreneurial Private Client team in either their Reading or Oxford office, providing tax services to high-net-worth individuals across the Thames Valley region. Responsibilities will include:
• Working towards building an understanding of potential selling into clients and intermediaries to promote the firms' tax expertise and other services to internal and external clients.
• Earning trust and respect from clients by producing high-quality tax advice accurately, whilst meeting expectations and meeting deadlines.
• Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues in both a proactive and reactive manner.
• Taking responsibility for planning and performing tax advisory assignments.
• Ensuring compliance with internal procedures including the completion of take-on clients whilst keeping partners and managers informed on the progress of each job.
• Taking responsibility for mentoring and coaching executives and building the respect of peers and subordinates to drive forward excellence across the team.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues.
• Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA, or equivalent).
• A proven track record of leading engagements and developing new business opportunities.
• Leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the region.
• A genuine interest in the work you do and the clients you work with.
• Able to seize opportunities to adapt quickly and wisely and optimise growth for the firm and its clients
• Able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.