Do you want to work for a leading accounting practice firm in an environment where you can achieve your potential and take your career to new heights?
A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing a Private Client Tax Senior Manager to join the growing team in their Birmingham office. Responsibilities will include:
• Participating in business development activities from an early stage and contributing to sales pitches, both for your own team and the firm
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and developing a deep understanding of their needs and expectations
• Dealing with a wide range of technical issues and client situations
• Producing high-quality tax reports and documents with minimal input from Directors and Partners
• Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
• Acting as a reference point and supervisor for particular technical issues
• Leading, mentoring and coaching junior members of staff
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues.
• Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA, or equivalent).
• A proven track record of leading engagements and developing new business opportunities.
• Exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the region.
• A genuine interest in the work you do and the clients you work with
• Able to seize opportunities to adapt quickly and wisely and optimise growth for the firm and its clients
• Able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.