Do you want to work for a leading accounting practice firm in an environment where you can achieve your potential and take your career to new heights?
A Top 10 practice firm are sourcing a Share Schemes Manager or Senior Manager to join their growing Equity Reward practice in either their Reading or Bristol office. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Partners and Directors of the team and play a key role in developing the firm's growth strategy, offering high-quality client-facing advisory work and taking action on business development opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting Partners and Directors by proactively targeting and developing new clients
• Leading and managing client engagements
• Advising on all areas of HMRC tax favoured and non-tax favoured share incentive plans including CSOPs, EMI, SAYE, SIPs and LTIPs
• Designing share plans
• Drafting plan rules and ancillary documentation
• Advising on the tax and social security, company law and regulatory aspects of employee incentives and shareholdings
• Providing companies and management teams with employment securities advice in the context of corporate transactions including MBOs, MBIs and flotations
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Appropriate share plans experience either in the professional services environment or in industry
• Expertise in the relevant tax and social security legislation
• An ability to arrive at commercial solutions for our clients
• An excellent record of client service and an ability to manage your time efficiently working to sometimes tight deadlines
• A proactive approach to the management of client projects including taking responsibility for billing and fee management
• Experience of business development or a desire to develop the relevant skills as well as experience of managing and developing more junior colleagues
• A desire to work as part of a team working collaboratively with your colleagues
• ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent, or be a qualified solicitor
• A genuine interest in the work you do and the clients you work with
• Able to seize opportunities to adapt quickly and wisely and optimise growth for the firm and its clients
• Able to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight
Apply via etaxjobs now to learn more.