A leading professional services firm is looking for a Reward Consulting Senior Manager with experience advising on the tax and legal aspects of incentive arrangements to work primarily on the design, implementation and tax advisory aspects of incentive arrangements, to be based in Leeds. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• A team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
• Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset and a willingness to learn, with an eye for detail and pride for their work
• A proactive professional that can deliver a great service to their clients
• A skilled relationship builder who can spot and develop new opportunities, both within the firm's internal network and externally
• Flexibility and the ability to deal with a fluid, dynamic work environment
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant professional qualification. e.g. ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) or qualified solicitor
• Project/financial management, including the ability to plan and monitor deliverables, budget and timescales
• Effective time management, able to act under own initiative and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to lead and manage others and work across disciplines
• Ability to identify and manage areas of risk within clients' business and know when to refer upwards
• Strong communicator in a range of situations, both written and oral
• A good understanding of the UK tax and legal issues that may arise in relation to long term and equity based incentive arrangements
• Experience of drafting legal documentation, employee communications and technical advice
• Either working in professional services with a reputation for delivering high quality technical advice in this space; or
• Working in industry but able to demonstrate the ability to deliver in a professional services environment when tested
Apply through etaxjobs now for more information.