A leading professional services firm is looking for Tax Assistants and Assistant Managers to join their successful Tax Centre of Excellence in Glasgow. Working with the TCoE, you will be required to demonstrate exceptional tax compliance skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, and produce a first-class product for the firm's clients, working closely with the firm's tax professionals across the UK and offshore.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance, including annualised hours and working-from-home arrangements.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation/Review of UK Tax returns to a high standard.
• Build & maintain strong relationships with client service teams around the UK.
• Monitoring and managing workload to allow targets to be met.
• Ensure GMS technical knowledge is up to date.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
• Qualified or part-qualified ATT/ACA/CTA
• Experience preparing and reviewing tax returns
• Computer literacy, particularly Microsoft
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Flexible, positive outlook with a commitment to team working
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
• Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
• Able to demonstrate sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff
Apply now through etaxjobs to learn more.