A leading professional services firm is looking for a talented Global Mobility Senior Manager with experience advising on the tax and legal aspects of US global mobility, to be based in London. The firm is a market leader in global Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage a portfolio of US clients and lead the junior team on those clients
• Review US tax returns
• Build, maintain and lead strong relationships with clients
• Take ownership for finances and billing
• Day to day contact for allocated clients, supported by a strong team
• Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility Services (GMS) developments
• Helping to advise clients on GMS issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
• Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
• Be involved in all aspects of US cross border advisory - covering tax, Social Security, process, policy and efficiencies
• Carry out US arrival/departure briefings for senior assignees
• Get involved in business development/proposals
• Managing and coaching of staff
The successful candidate must display the following qualities:
• US CPA or Enrolled Agent
• 8 years or more experience working in expatriate tax services, experience of working in the Banking sector advantageous
• Energetic, committed, and ambitious
• High level personal responsibility and accountability for team work
• Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
• Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
• Motivated by a passion for the international aspects of our work, professional proficiency, and a desire to serve and lead excellent global service teams
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
• Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
• Demonstrates sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff.
Apply now via etaxjobs for more information.