A leading professional services firm is looking for a Reward Consulting Manager with experience advising on the tax and legal aspects of incentive arrangements to work primarily on the design, implementation and tax advisory aspects of incentive arrangements, to be based in London. The firm is a market leader in UK Tax, and this position has arisen following exceptional growth and success in recent years.
This firm prides itself on creating a friendly and supportive work environment, offering its employees unrivalled opportunities for career development and advancement. The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous compensation package alongside a range of flexible working options to achieve a comfortable work-life balance.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• A team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
• Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset and a willingness to learn, with an eye for detail and pride for their work
• A proactive professional that can deliver a great service to their clients
• A skilled relationship builder who can spot and develop new opportunities, both within the KPMG network and externally
• Flexibility and the ability to deal with a fluid, dynamic work environment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant professional qualification; ACA/CTA/ATT qualified (or equivalent), or qualified solicitor
• Project/financial management skills, including the ability to plan and monitor deliverables, budget and timescales
• Effective time management; the ability to act under your own initiative and remain calm under pressure
• The ability to lead and manage others and work across disciplines
• The ability to identify and manager areas of risk within clients’ businesses and know when to refer upwards
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• A deep understanding of the UK tax and legal issues that may arise in relation to long-term and equity-based incentive arrangements
• Experience drafting legal documentation, employee communications and technical advice
• Experience working in a professional services environment; or able to demonstrate the ability to deliver in such an environment when tested
Apply through etaxjobs now for more information.