Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager who is looking to become a Manager?
Our client is one of the leading Corporate Tax specialists around the globe and due to extensive growth are looking to expand their Corporate Tax team in Scotland.
Working in the Corporate Tax department you will be given the opportunity to develop relationships with clients as you help manage the amount of corporation tax they need to pay. This involves working with clients to produce complex tax computations and returns for HM Revenue & Customs, giving advice on corporate planning and restructuring projects.
Experience and Background
• Proven UK based Corporate Tax experience; mixed Tax experience would be an advantage but is not essential
• Good knowledge of UK corporate tax; possession of sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues, and knowing
when to involve others
• A track record of leading projects, with a focus on accountability, high quality and timely delivery.
• Previous experience of managing a client portfolio and a team of junior staff
• ACA/ ACCA/ CTA qualification or equivalent
A competitive salary will be offered alongside a bonus and extensive benefits package.