Enterprise Tax has enjoyed significant growth over the last 2 years, and we are now looking for a Corporate/Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join our rapidly expanding team and to head up our corporate tax offering.
ABOUT ENTERPRISE TAX
We are specialist tax advisory practice based in Cheshire, primarily working with other professional services’ businesses, to support their tax offering; although, we also work directly with entrepreneurs and SME business owners. As a business, we pride ourselves on offering excellent client service; whether that is helping our professional clients enhance their tax offering, or making sure tax is accessible for our entrepreneurial and SME clients.
We are a small but supportive team, who work together, to achieve the best result for our clients.
As a business we advise on the full range of taxes, and working at ETC, you will be exposed to an extremely varied workload. However, we are specifically looking for someone to take responsibility for managing and growing our corporate tax offering, so your corporate tax knowledge should be strong.
You will either be an experienced manager looking to move into a senior manager role, or will already be operating at senior manager level or equivalent.
You will be CTA qualified, and have experience working in a corporate or mixed tax advisory position, which must include experience of advising on some, or all, of the following areas of tax:
• Restructuring (share for share, hive-ups, demergers, incorporations)
• R&D tax relief claims.
International expertise in these areas would be a distinct advantage.
You will work closely with the senior management team, looking for opportunities to grow and develop the corporate tax offering, as well as having responsibility for delivery of existing advisory projects in this area.
You will be commercially minded, driven and with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial SME, and OMB clients.
• Commercially minded
• Driven to succeed
• Proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial, SME and OMB clients
• Ability to come up with intelligent, innnovative and commercial tax efficient solutions to clients’ problems.
• Able to anticipate changes in tax legislation and proactively advise clients
• Able to provide exceptional client service with integrity and professionalism
• Ability to mentor and coach junior members of staff
• Be prepared to contribute to and lead peer discussions and to share knowledge, both internally and with current and prospective clients
• Contribute to firms’ strategy
• Build and maintain strong client relationships
The successful candidate will take a key role within the business’ management team, helping the existing managers grow the tax offering, and ultimately the business both in Cheshire, and nationally. Opportunities to become a stakeholder in the business are available for the right candidate.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 1st March 2018.