Our client is one of the leading Global Multinational businesses and are looking to hire a New member in their team in central London as VAT Technology SM level.
This is a new created exciting role to focus primarily on VAT in the EMEA region but there may be opportunities for broader exposure to transaction taxes in other regions, e.g. Asia-Pacific, North America and Latin America.
Part of the responsabilities are:
Reviewing new business initiatives and scoping any effect on existing transaction tax calculation processes and systems;
Providing subject matter expertise to various business and IT organizations to include Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and various product groups;
Manage relationship with outside service providers;
Providing end-to-end VAT calculation requirements for projects and business initiatives
Actively participating in projects throughout their lifecycle - from design through delivery
Developing, supporting and providing ongoing maintenance and enhancements to tax calculation software
This position requires extensive interaction with all of the company's business units, so any candidate should be able to work well with cross functional teams. Additional qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of VAT in the EMEA region;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize;
- Very comfortable working in a fast-paced and continually changing environment;
- A team oriented, customer-centric attitude;
- Highly organised, self-motivated and detail oriented;
- The ability to conceptualize and manage multiple projects.
Project management experience.