Our client, a globally recognised Fortune 500 is leading their industry utilising innovative technology to get better results. As a member of the corporate tax team's Transfer Pricing Group you will form part of a centralised global TP function that works cross functionally across the business on transfer pricing planning and implementation as well as compliance and the defence related to financial transactions, tangible/intangible products and services.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Identifying and managing inter-company transactions/agreements
* Work with the business on providing guidance on bench-marking studies and establishing arms length pricing for global operations.
* Calculate transfer pricing adjustments
* Provide support the relevant teams for quarterly and year-end provisioning from a TP perspective
* Provide support to senior management during tax audits of TP transactions
* Provide TP support to your assigned Regions/Countries as well as requested Business Units.
* Support the TP team on projects including pricing strategy and policy.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* A minimum of 2 years tax experience if coupled with a Masters in Tax, otherwise 4+ years tax experience required
* 2+ years if transfer pricing experience
* Experience with tax and transfer pricing rules (IRS Regulations and OECD Guidelines) related to global operations
* Understanding of finance, accounting & controls
* Public accounting or large multinational industry experience