A global firm, with a reputation for quality advice, and commercially-minded people. With a vast international network, and an enviable culture. Known by its varied client base as leaders in M&A, Finance, TMT and Tax, among others, as well as for its strong brand in its various markets.
By becoming part of this team, you will find yourself in a forward-thinking, experienced group of lawyers, providing technical tax advice on a range of Direct Tax issues across:
* Huge cross-border M&A transactions
* Take-overs and re-structures
* Private and class rulings
* Private wealth
While the firm's lawyers are hired for their commercial capability and autonomous qualities, you will benefit from hands-on training from experienced Partners. The team has a low turnover rate, and a history of promoting from within.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to succeed in this team, you will need to demonstrate strong technical ability, an outgoing personality, and a desire to improve and develop. As you will be joining a market-leading tax team, you will likely fit the following description:
* Admitted lawyer, with 2-4 years' experience post-admission
* Outstanding academics, and a proven dedication to a career in tax
* Tax training (Corporate / International / M&A / Advisory) in a Big 4 environment, or a reputable law firm
* Sharp commercial skills, and an innovate approach to client management
* Confident, approachable and collaborative - qualities seen throughout the existing team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank