Your role will see you provide advice on VAT consequences of proposed transactions across a mix of specific business areas, working closely with stakeholders regarding new services to identify opportunities and risk, ensuring that VAT is considered at every stage.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make their first move in-house. While FS experience would be beneficial it is not essential, they encourage those with a wide breadth of VAT knowledge to apply.
* Monitoring changes in VAT legislation and providing updates to the wider team
* Advise business units on UK Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all areas of the business.
* Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the companies systems and controls.
* Work with stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
* Strong knowledge of UK Law
* ACA/CTA qualification would be beneficial
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential conversation about this role.