A top national clothing brand company is looking to bring on board a VAT Tax professional to join their commercially involved tax team, based in their London head office. The role will be responsible for the ongoing management of the indirect taxes impacting the company whilst reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
* Preparing and reviewing of all indirect tax returns across the business strands i.e VAT returns, VAT compliance and reporting
* Assisting with HMRC enquiries, processes and audits
* Monitoring and providing support on legislative developments
* First point of contact with a wide range of stakeholders related to indirect/VAT matters
* To work very closely with the Group Financial Controller
This candidate will have a good level of experience of tax within a retail or FMCG business and will be ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified. Strong VAT experience with a technical and commercial approach. Someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done who operates with a 'can do/we will' attitude, who wants to get commercially involved across the business strands.
If you meet the required skills and want to find out more, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.