We have been engaged by our client, a world leading professional services firm in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting based in Luxembourg, to appoint a number of (ideally) French and/or German speaking tax professionals across the international market.
Their international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
• Join the specialised team comprising circa. 40 international experts, to drive the acquisition of new businesses, and to develop and expand a client portfolio by actively dealing with clients' compliance and advisory tax issues.
• Optimise clients’ global tax and cash positions (acquisitions through adapted acquisition vehicles, tax effective international financing structures, profit repatriation strategies, business model optimisation, etc.).
Personal Qualities / Experience
• Be fluent in English, with the ability ideally to also speak French and/or German.
• Demonstrate strong professional experience in taxation (between two and four years) ideally within a ‘Big 4’, law firm, consultancy firm or international group.
What they are offering:
• Excellent remuneration, along with full financial relocation assistance.
• A step up in your career thanks to their remarkable client portfolio.
• Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit their global network for career opportunities.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply via Etax Jobs quoting Reference ORA5.