We are engaged by a world leading professional services firm based in Luxembourg to successfully appoint a number of (ideally) French and/or German speaking tax professionals across the international market.
Their dedicated professionals assist clients during all stages of the compliance process, tackling complex tax issues and exploring tax planning opportunities that may optimise their business. Clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities.
• Provide tax compliance services to corporate clients, operating in the banking, insurance and management services sector. These services include the preparation of tax returns, the review of tax assessments, the intermediation with the tax authorities, as well as participating, in collaboration with the audit team, in the tax provision services.
Personal Qualities / Experience
• Be fluent in English, with the ability ideally to also speak French and/or German.
• Demonstrate at least three years of experience in tax compliance services.
• A Graduate in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or have successfully completed your professional training as a tax clerk and want to move on in your career.
What they are offering:
• Excellent remuneration, along with full financial relocation assistance.
• Be part of a recognised Centre of Excellence.
• Enhance your network in the Luxembourg and international markets.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply via Etax Jobs quoting Reference ORA4.