Based in central London, my client are a market leader in the sector, and is looking to appoint a Transfer Pricing Advisor. This role will report into one of the most engaging and charismatic Transfer Pricing Managers in the market. The role is a hands-on role which involves taking ownership of the global TP arrangements and providing technical support to the business.
* Providing general TP advice and support - including advice of application of TP law and practice to inter company transactions.
* Functional and TP analysis of new inter company transactions, provision of recommendations on TP approach to other tax team members.
* Manage the contemporaneous TP documentation.
* Managing transfer pricing risks and assist in the identification of transfer pricing opportunities through changes to TP policies and practices.
* Assist in the handling of TP audits and TP defence.
* Monitoring of local implementation of BEPS initiatives.
* Working with Finance and other support functions to make sure the approved TP methodologies are correctly implemented.
The next step:
Please contact Jack Hart to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.