This wholly-owned subsidiary of the world’s largest natural gas producer is active in a range of commodities and markets. Commercial operations include the trading and supply of; oil, carbon and FX. Headquartered in London and employing over 1000 people in offices around the world, this Group are rapidly expanding into new markets and jurisdictions. This growth, along with BEPS, had led to intra-group restructuring and new transfer pricing requirements.
As Transfer Pricing Advisor, this 100% advisory role reports to the Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor, based in central London. This position is a commercially engaged and hands-on role which will involve taking ownership of the global transfer pricing arrangements. Furthermore, you will support the business directly and work with the wider Group Finance team on international projects
• Providing general transfer pricing advice and support
• Functional and transfer pricing analysis of new intercompany transactions
• Managing the contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation
• Managing transfer pricing risks and assist in the identification of opportunities through legislative changes
• Assist in the handling of transfer pricing audits and defence
• Monitoring of local implementation of BEPS initiatives in relevant jurisdictions
• Liaising with support functions to assure approved transfer pricing methodologies are correctly implemented.
• Degree educated
• European language skills would be an advantage, ideally German
• ADIT, ACA or CTA (or equivalent) trained
• Transfer pricing experience in professional practice or a multinational company
• Practical experience of implementation of OECD guidelines
• Energy, commodities trading or financial services industry experience desired
• Ability to proactively engage and build relationships with other departments
• Self-starter with the aptitude to think commercially
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel for documentation purposes.
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped bonus
• Private medical
• Excellent career progression
• Fast-paced working environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners