Tax Adviser - Rugby (Warwickshire) - Full/Part Time Hours - Up to £40,000 salary with market leading pension.
Your new company
A leader in fee protection insurance requires an experienced Tax Adviser to join their consultancy team. The permanent role has arisen due to a retirement within the department. This is a unique opportunity to work in a specialist team, providing technical tax advice to accountancy firms from owner-managed business to Top 20 firms.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to provide specialist tax advice through the advisory helplines, and also HMRC enquiry support to a broad spectrum of professional service clients.
The role covers all direct taxes, principally income tax, corporation tax, inheritance tax, CGT, National Insurance, and ATED advice. It is expected that candidates have suitable direct tax experience, however an awareness of the other wider direct taxes would also be useful.
The role is exclusively geared towards providing tax advice (no compliance work involved), and provides the perfect platform to continually be kept up to date and informed with tax changes and legislation.
Full or part-time hours dependent upon the individual.
What you'll need to succeed
- Either ACA and/or CTA qualified.
- Experience of providing private client, corporate tax or mixed tax advice is key, but also having an awareness of other direct taxes is preferred.
- You must have the drive and passion to continually research tax legislation and keep up to date with technical changes within the industry.
- Successful individuals should be able to work well as part of a team and are self-motivated.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience.
- Private Medical Insurance/ Travel Insurance.
- Generous occupational pension scheme up to 18.5%.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Various salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Onsite free parking.
- No timesheets.
- Pure tax advisory role in a relaxed environment.
- Support for professional qualifications and development is encouraged.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.