A multi-national US owned business based in Berkshire are looking to bring in a Tax Accountant on a contract basis to cover maternity leave until January 2019. The business have a lovely culture and although are part of a large group have a real family feel in the UK office.
The role available is extremely varied and mixed between Accounting and Taxation. Below are a few of the responsibilities you will have exposure to:
* Plan, prepare and execute production of the quarterly accounting process
* Prepare quarterly executive tax memo
* Prepare valuation allowances memo
* Liaise with Finance Directors, external accountants and auditors
* Complete the accounting disclosures for the 2017 UK financial statements under FRS101 and FRS102
* Prepare UK tax returns
To be considered for this role you must hold an accounting qualification and have a keen interest in accounting systems. You do not necessarily need to have strong taxation skill but you must have accounting consolidation exposure and be interested and willing to learn the tax duties required. A generous salary is on offer plus the chance to gain new skill in an extremely varied role and fun environment.