This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Finance Manager to work with a leading, innovative and fast growing department. The opportunity will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to make a real impact in the team whilst leading and negotiating on high profile deals.
Our client is a leading regional accountancy practice with an up and coming Corporate Finance department. This is a real opportunity to join an innovative team with a strong market presence.
Key duties for this Bournemouth based Corporate Finance Manager position are:
* Assisting with preparation of all key financial analysis for potential acquirers (from historic, forecast and budget data)
* Managing data requests, collation and interpretation
* Timely preparation and updates of basic financial information for all relevant documentation
* Assisting with the preparation of financial due diligence reports
* Assist with the collation and presentation of financial information at the due diligence stage.
* Supporting the team with in-depth commercial investigation into client businesses (market sentiment, industry specifics and competitor positioning).
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager position you should be:
* ACA or ACCA qualified with a very keen interest in Corporate Finance/Due Diligence ideally with two years' experience in Corporate Finance, and Due Diligence in particular.
* You should be able to demonstrate a basic awareness of how corporate deals are structured, the processes involved and be comfortable dealing with business owners and internal CF specialists.
On offer is a salary commensurate to experience and market. Outstanding opportunity to join a successful team with aspirations to continue to improve their offer to the market.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Jack Hughes