Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range of individual and business clients. Preparation of Self-assessment, partnership and company tax returns.
Combining sound skills in Accounting, Taxation and Business matter with a progressive and practical attitude towards technology; this successful Bournemouth SME Practice firm are renowned for being forward thinking, friendly and efficient.
*Benefits of working with this firm:
* Salaries regularly reviewed to stay competitive, with personal review annually with line manager for employees.
* Pension contribution
* Holiday (Buy & Sell scheme)
* Life Assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly individual and partnership tax returns but also some exposure to corporate clients.
* Monitoring of billing and work in progress
* To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
* To assist the managers and service line manager on more complex technical assignments
* To assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
* Attending certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
* Qualified tax professional - ATT, similar qualification or qualified by experience
* At least 2 years' experience in dealing with personal tax issues
* Confident and well organised
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
* Good IT Skills
* Thorough and methodical approach to work
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
* Progression to manager, if desired
£18,000 - £28,000 depending on Experience plus Benefits (see above in description)