Leading Big 4 firm is looking for a VAT Manager to join their successful middle market Indirect Tax team. This is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and as a VAT manager you will be able to work and communicate closely with senior tax specialists within the firm’s leading services clients.
You will be a part of a team that covers a broad sector of the market including FTSE 101 to 350, other listed businesses, privately owned businesses, real estate, high net worth individuals and not for profit sector. The team is growing and invested heavily in to support this growth, and the firm allows a clear opportunity for career progression.
Project management skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Key requirements of this role include:
- History of delivering high standards of quality work for clients.
- Indirect Tax knowledge gained either in practice or industry.
- To be able to assist in the development of VAT technical offerings and to easily disseminate complex messages in a manner that is easy to understand.
- A track record of people management, providing constructive and helpful feedback.
- The ability to manage a client team and to support the development of junior staff.
- A background in Real Estate is preferred, but not essential.
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke