Marks Sattin are currently working with an excellent expanding Accountancy Practice on the outskirts of Leeds. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their growing firm.
You will be responsible for:
* Completing book-keeping for a range of clients, which includes inputting the sales and purchase invoices, inputting the bank transactions and reconciling the bank.
* Reconciling the credit cards.
* Posting wages and journals making sure they balance to the payroll.
* VAT returns for clients each month - reconciling the VAT back to sage and making sure there are no discrepancies. Any discrepancies must be then checked and corrected.
* Some completion of management accounts for a range of clients in a range of complexities.
* Administration will be a part of this job, of which you will be generating letters through IRIS and answer the phones dealing with clients' queries.
My Client will offer a generous training package in return for your experience.
Interested candidates shoulw apply ASAP for immediate consideration.