Marks Sattin are currently working with an excellent expanding FMCG firm based on the outskirts of Hull city centre.
Reporting into the Group Payroll Manager (GPM) and working within a growing senior team at the Group's Head Office in Hull, primarily working on the E-expenses system and electronic document management.
* Reviewing of expenses claims in the e-expenses system (Concur)
* Liaising with claimants around the Group with issues on expense claims.
* Ensuring VAT recovery is maximised on expense claims.
* Using Concur reporting tool to gain visibility of spend around the Group.
* Support on the Document Management System Project to transfer paper records to the electronic system.
* Ad hoc payroll and administrative activities.
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
* Experience of working within a busy Finance environment processing expenses into an account system
* A good knowledge of expenses legislations.
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-discipline and good team working skills
* Ability to work to deadlines (good organisational and planning skills).
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
* Experience of software packages (Concur, Navision) would be an advantage though training will be provided
* Site HR
* Site IT
* Site Finance Teams
* To Maintain the Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and other employees in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as adhering to Control of Substances Hazard to Health (COSHH) regulations
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.