Our client, a Fortune 500 business in London with offices around the world, is looking for a Tax Manager to cover the EMEA region. The Tax Manager will report into the Director of Tax, EMEA and oversee the compliance and reporting process among other responsibilities. If you're looking for your first move in house or an increase in responsibilities this is an excellent opportunity for you to gain international expsoure and be a key/value-add team member.
* EMEA & UK local tax compliance and payments;
* Undertake first review of EMEA and UK tax returns and report to EMEA tax lead and US corporate tax team;
* Work with EMEA tax analyst to ensure payments are processed and booked accurately;
* Manage relation with tax authorities including day to day management of tax audits;
* EMEA and UK local and cross-border tax planning;
* Provide initial tax analysis to EMEA lead for questions from the business (eg, Permeant establishment risks, legal entity incorporations, transfer pricing, contract reviews);
* Provide updates to tax team of key tax developments in your jurisdictions;
* Assist EMEA lead to identify cash management and local tax saving opportunities;
* Assist EMEA lead to provide preliminary tax analysis of proposed cross-border tax planning to Corporate tax department;
* EMEA and UK local and US GAAP tax reporting;
* Undertake first review of tax disclosures;
* Assist with Preparation of quarterly EMEA and UK US GAAP tax reporting packages and questionnaires
* ACA, ACCA, CTA qualified (or equivalent experience);
* 4+ years UK tax compliance & reporting experience;
* International tax exposure and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and relationships;
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
* Ability to work autonomously.
If you're looking to make the jump to Tax Manager level this is a great opportunity to do so in an excellent in house environment. Apply today.